.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Spittoon Picayune

When Toads Explode, We Are There.

Name:

This blog is brought to you by Friends of The Droolies

Monday, November 28, 2005


Bigger Butts Demand Bigger Pricks

It's been a while since I last posted, but this article practically jumped out and demanded I steal the Spittoon spotlight back from Kid Hubris.

Bigger butts require bigger needles. Yes, folks - it's news. A recent study showed that obese Americans are getting the short end of the booster shot because of the medical establishment's one-needle-fits-all approach to... ahem...prosterior injec... oh, hell - shots in the ass.

OK... I must be getting a little rusty here - I cannot think of any way to goof on this story. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction, and in matters involving butt needles, doubly so. I cannot retell this story any goofier than Reuters did.

It is certainly a sad commentary on... something. I think I need to process this one for a while, so I am going to ditch work early, throw some Sir-Mix-Alot on the ol' iPod, and take the stairs instead of the elevator...

UPDATE: damn - just one day later and my brilliant headline has already been outdone. This morning, the UK's Daily Mail reports:

"Jabs Don't Work on Fat-Bottomed Girls"

Confound those cheeky Brits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home