.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Spittoon Picayune

When Toads Explode, We Are There.

Name:

This blog is brought to you by Friends of The Droolies

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Jesus Christ on a Potato Chip

No, that's not creative blasphemy, it is another miraculous snack item from the state of Florida! Some might find it somewhat suspicious that Christ our saviour would appear on a potato chip in Florida so soon after appearing on a toasted cheese sandwich in Florida. But should it be any surprise that the divine adore vacationland as much as the rest of America? Still, Rosalie Lawson was pretty surprised to find Jesus H. on her sour cream and onion, even going so far as to exclaim, "oh my goodness". Her husband Jerry was "pretty amazed too!"

Well, that is pretty amazing Mrs. Lawson. And I can relate. Just imagine how surprised *I* was to discover my OWN image on this delicious smokehouse ham!?!? But who on eBay is going to pay $15k for a miraculous image of my ugly mug? Even if it is on 8 lbs of tasty cured meat. Just my luck.

Original story could only have come from ananova.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home